• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just some bad fucking luck for Henrik, and another terrible line change for the Rangers. Team just does not have its shit together.

A PP goal would be really nice here.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
- Guys who played overseas while the "slugos" fought the cba fight for them are scumbags
I do agree with him on that. The PA would've taken a worse deal if those players were suffering along with the rest of the PA that weren't making any money. The ones that went to Europe had it easy compared to the rest.

I do agree with him on that. The PA would've taken a worse deal if those players were suffering along with the rest of the PA that weren't making any money. The ones that went to Europe had it easy compared to the rest.

Most of them probably didn´t make any money at all. Atleast for the stars playing somewhere else than in KHL,. The clubs payed for the insurance, and the players could keep fit and some of them saw it as a way to pay back to the clubs that brought them to where they are today.

It's been working fine on PC for me. 360 one is broken though. Nice job, NHL.

I've been lucky (or unlucky since I'm watching Habs/Leafs) that it's working on my 360. That's weird it's not working for everyone, and it sucks ass for those who have a PS3 since they won't get it until Feb

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Quincey screwing over Detroit already.

Top Bottom