• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

I guess the Philly-Pittsburgh game set the bar too high - that was like playoff hockey, this was a low-end regular season period. Kostka looking like he belongs so far, Kessel not into it yet, and Scrivens is giving me heartattacks - kid needs to settle down.

Quick

Banned
Those two dummies, lol

iNYjJrZsSBF4l.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I guess the Philly-Pittsburgh game set the bar too high - that was like playoff hockey, this was a low-end regular season period. Kostka looking like he belongs so far, Kessel not into it yet, and Scrivens is giving me heartattacks - kid needs to settle down.

On the plus side... They played defense!

Row

Banned
What's he saying?

- Burke sucked because he signed too many americans and euros and not enough good ol canadian boys
- Kadri is a stud
- Owners knocked the PA the fuck out
- Players collectively lost $800,000 (?)
- Guys who played overseas while the "slugos" fought the cba fight for them are scumbags

Sanjuro

- Burke sucked because he signed too many americans and euros and not enough good ol canadian boys
- Kadri is a stud
- Guys who played overseas while the "slugos" fought the cba fight for them are scumbags

Sounds reasonable.

Heretic

- Kadri is a stud

lol

Thanks.

- Kadri is a stud

The good ol Canadian boy who was supposed to be captain was traded to the Flyers lul.

Acid08

Banned
- Kadri is a stud
If you put this guy in a room with Tim Thomas for long enough they would either fight to the death it fuck. Not sure which.

Top Bottom