• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Getting cakebossed.

Our blue line is looking prettttty sweet. Getzlaf is friggin bald. Those are the main points.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Rick Nash,

We don't need you anyway.

Eh, Nash looked good, got a point, and was working hard out there. He was one of the better looking forwards on the ice tonight.

The pieces are there. I just hope we don't fall into a big hole before it all comes together. This opening batch of games is absolutely brutal, though at least 5 of the next 6 are at MSG.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd destroy Cassie Campbell.
her.gif

Andi's where its at brah

Socreges

Banned
The same reason Healy still has a job: aka they have no one else to replace them
Maybe he's like a Supreme Court justice, appointed for life.

If he keeps talking nonsense like he just did, though, he won't last long. They don't need five guys on the panel.

CREMSteve

CBC really utilizing that production budget.... one highlight, offscreen from a TV of the Wild/Avs game. How about showing us some damn highlights rather than forcing us to listen to your ridiculous "panel"?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I knew the Wings would drop this game, but not like this. What the fuck happened to this team? They had like a whole 3 minutes of offensive zone time and let up 5 breakaways. were 1 for 5 on the PK and allowed a shorty. Fucking disgraceful. I hope they make a trade soon. Get Franzen out of here and take Emmerton/Mursak/Cleary/Quincey with him.

I seriously worry about Holland trading away yet more prospects for an aging defenseman.

Marvie_3

Banned
I wish more people would punch the douchebags that feel the need to stand up during play to show their bros that they were on tv.

CREMSteve

Vigneault is going to turn to Luongo and say, "Roberto, you're in", and Luongo is going to look at him, and say.... "Nah, I'll pass. You made your bed, now sleep in it."

pringles

I seriously worry about Holland trading away yet more prospects for an aging defenseman.
I give them one more game, if it's as bad just start a fucking rebuild. Nyquist, Tatar, Lashoff, Sheahan... GR won 11-6 tonight in a wild game with lots of fighting majors, Wings couls have used some of that heart and youthful enthusiasm tonight.

Marvie_3

Banned
I give them one more game, if it's as bad just start a fucking rebuild. Nyquist, Tatar, Lashoff, Sheahan... GR won 11-6 tonight in a wild game with lots of fighting majors, Wings couls have used some of that heart and youthful enthusiasm tonight.

But Danny Cleary has no place else to go.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I wish more people would punch the douchebags that feel the need to stand up during play to show their bros that they were on tv.

Especially if they're on their phone.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
MORE SHOTS (I'm talking about getting cakebossed, not this stupid game)

I hear "lou" chants ROFL

Top Bottom