• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"I'm really happy I took Schneider as my starting goalie in Fantasy hockey" - Me about 2 hours ago

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I give them one more game, if it's as bad just start a fucking rebuild. Nyquist, Tatar, Lashoff, Sheahan... GR won 11-6 tonight in a wild game with lots of fighting majors, Wings couls have used some of that heart and youthful enthusiasm tonight.

Agreed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is the most amazing thing. So glad this has happened. Lou's tweets tonight should be glorious.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, Canucks.

I haven't been following Hockey much until late in the Playoffs last year. Anaheim seems to have a pretty solid team.

Socreges

Banned
Schneider isn't the problem.

The problem is that the Canucks - tonight - have one effective line, and 3 utterly useless ones.
He hasn't let in a bad goal yet. But he also hasn't made any big saves.

These guys have said nothing about the Canucks terrible coverage in their own end. It's all about Schneider's mental state.

Row

Banned
canucks remind me of the sens from years back, they had a stacked team and were a cup threat for years but could never get the job done in the end and then crashed and burned for awhile until recently

same thing with the nucks, the had the chance for years but could never get it done, and this season is the first of many bad ones until they bounce back

plus both are tied for the worst pregame ceremony ever

Top Bottom