• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Tabris

When have we ever not started off the season poorly?

Everything is going according to plan. Start off poorly, but get hot fighting for and going into the playoffs.

RC

Banned

Everything is going according to plan. Start off poorly, but get hot fighting for and going into the playoffs.

Actually I can't recall us losing a season opener this badly.

TIME TO START JOE CANNATA

9zaFSMh.jpg

HE'S SUPER STOKED ABOUT IT

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
True. But to open the goddamn season? What I wouldn't give to still be locked out.

Let's join Detroit in the "Wishing the Lockout back" parade.

Shouldn't be too surprised, players that haven't played in forever and no second line and goalies that are probably preoccupied with "who gets to stay and who gets traded" on their mind...

RC

Banned
Let's join Detroit in the "Wishing the Lockout back" parade.

Shouldn't be too surprised, players that haven't played in forever and no second line and goalies that are probably preoccupied with "who gets to stay and who gets traded" on their mind...

It's fucking Anaheim. Second line or not, getting blown out like this is inexcusable.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

It's not surprising you're not very good at math, but starting off the first half a season badly isn't good when there is only one half of a season to play.

Tabris

We've lost to Minnesota (the Minnesota that didn't know how to score before) like this twice in last 2 years during first month-ish. We've been blown out like this multiple times during the beginning of the season. Relax guys.

wulfstein

Neo Member
short season and every game counts, this loss makes the nucks missing the playoffs a certainty

Obviously

Ducks are our kryptonite... what did they say before the broadcast? Last 4 home games and they've scored at least 4 in each?

Canucks were also 29-15-4 last year after 48 games... food for thought

Socreges

Banned
Ahahaha

Elliot Friedman: "It's just one game, two periods. If you're a GM, you don't take much from this or change your game plan."

Kevin Weekes: "This is the Canucks' worst nightmare!"

Top Bottom