• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

The 2nd goal against the Pens was horrible. Flyers dominated the 2nd and 3rd periods so Bryz was hardly tested.

I wouldn't call it terrible. That kind of goal happens. He let in one questionable goal.

The others he's let in he's had no shot on. Breakaways and deflections off our own guys :\ (LSchenn btw, so I'm slightly less sold. He's bungled a few outlet passes too, but jury is still out overall on him because he's overall been solid)

Bryz has like a .925 right now. I'm fine with that.

Merguson

Banned
I may get crucified for this, but is there a way to just watch highlights on nhl game center on 360? Their were a lot of good games yesterday. I don't really have time to watch them all. From little i've used of it, it's all full length replays.

Yes. You can watch highlights on the NHL Gamecenter app on 360. That's what I'm using the app for.

dem

Shit... Luongo starting?

I was hoping the kids would light up Schnieder and get the Canuckleheads really sweating.

Sabres haven't played Grigorenko on special teams at all. Which is most of the game tonight.

And on 5 on 5 he's playing witch Hecht and Ott. Not a real offensively threatening line.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I have a Gamecenter question. If you miss that game live, can you watch it a few hours later or do you have to wait until the next day?

Cake Boss

Banned
He got ragdolled into the net by Mezsaros, so again I ask, "are you blind?"

He barely got pushed and he throws his body into the net like he got shot.

There is no point arguing with you because in your homer eyes, the Sabres can do no wrong and are saints sent by hockey gods to bless us with their honest competative hockey.

CrankyJay

Banned
He barely got pushed and he throws his body into the net like he got shot.

There is no point arguing with you because in your homer eyes, the Sabres can do no wrong and are saints sent by hockey gods to bless us with their honest competative hockey.

You're doing the same thing in this very post! LOL

Socreges

Banned
You're doing the same thing in this very post! LOL
V2sVLf3.jpg

Fei

Rough patch here for the Sabres. No energy, which is terrible since they aren't the ones playing their second game.

Top Bottom