• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Chris R

There should be an award for the team who has the highest occurrence of 2+ people in the box over a season. Philly going for it!

Canuck76

Banned
I may get crucified for this, but is there a way to just watch highlights on nhl game center on 360? Their were a lot of good games yesterday. I don't really have time to watch them all. From little i've used of it, it's all full length replays.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
He looks lazy. He falls all over himself. Reaches out for pucks at the hash rather than skating for them, and doesn't finish his chances. He just looks lazy. And he's playing top line minutes!
He was different last year, but he had something to prove. I hope he isn't going to start lazing around.

Heretic

I may get crucified for this, but is there a way to just watch highlights on nhl game center on 360? Their were a lot of good games yesterday. I don't really have time to watch them all. From little i've used of it, it's all full length replays.

Not sure on the 360 but you can watch the condensed games online

Fuck yea Stafford. Step up. Haven't seen that out of him since Drury got nailed like 4 years ago.

LOL Stafford WTF are you doing?

At least he's sticking up for Ennis

Team needs this. When Drury got laid out like 4 years ago, Stafford was the first one with gloves off fighting.

dem

Is it in Pierre's contract to list at least one junior team while talking about a player?

Props to Stafford for not dropping when he got tagged on the chin.

So glad hockey is back, so much better than basketball

And Pierre must talk about Junior teams, the family of young players, small Canadian towns, big body presence etc....

NBC must think Americans are intrigued by Canadian Jr talk

Top Bottom