• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Acid08

Banned
Is he confirmed to be playing? I'm going to watch the game for a bit until the Pens game starts up.
Probably not going to play, there's no official deal yet. I'm not sure how quickly the turnaround can be from contract being signed to playing. They would have to have a jersey ready.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Baertschi and Stempniak shitting all over San Jose in the first 13 minutes. Good shit.

It really is, after they got their shit together I'm in love. So many amazing options, I love how you can choose between home and away broadcasts.

I love the feed option too. The only thing I'm waiting for is the mosaic view working (being able to switch between multiple games on the fly). It doesn't seem to work how it should yet

zedge

Begin with a shorthanded break away off the crossbar..

Holy shit Backlund!

Don't get my hopes up... fuck.. they look good.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Even on the SJ powerplay, Calgary was better. Damn what a crappy period for them. 2 posts for Calgary, too. Baertschi again!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So much better then centerice, especially since you can run it through an xbox. The 10 minute condensed highlights make my life.

Jeeeez Sharks are asleep, another mini breakaway there.

I haven't even checked out the highlights yet. Probably a better option than neglecting all my of responsibilities and watching all the full games

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I haven't even checked out the highlights yet. Probably a better option than neglecting all my of responsibilities and watching all the full games
They're fantastic 10 minute highlights that do a great job of really showing what the pace of the game was like, instead of the shit you get on TSN that are a minute and a half long of just goals and 2-3 key saves.

They're fantastic 10 minute highlights that do a great job of really showing what the pace of the game was like, instead of the shit you get on TSN that are a minute and a half long of just goals and 2-3 key saves.

That's great. I'm already getting nervous about getting it next year and putting down $150 or however much for the full season. It's fucking awesome

Acid08

Banned
Also Burns might be out for the season, sports hernia related.

Irwin has been alright for a first game. Saw one pretty bad blunder though, to be expected. Rest of the team looks so out of sync, Handzus plz stop.

CREMSteve

Flames played one hell of a first period. Backlund and Baertschi, I've watched these two kids have fantastic training camps, they are going to have a heckuva season.

This is not helping my wallet. This on top of classic games and previous playoff games... daaaang

Pretty stoked to hear them (I'm assuming) call the game today.

Speaking of classic games, has anyone watched them yet? I've only watched the penguins ones and even at 100% volume it's bearable loud enough to hear the announcers.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
From the "Can this season get any worse?" Files...

Jonathan Ericsson stepped on a puck in practice, fell hard into the boards, and injured his shoulder... He's listed as day to day.

Eaves will play for Mursak tomorrow, due to an injured collar bone from the hit he took on his first shift by Backes.

Top Bottom