• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HOLY SHIT

I called him a chimp before, but props for Orr for taking on Scott and getting some great hits in

Stasis

Meh. Scott was smiling as he skated off.

He threw a hit and fell as he threw it. I have no idea how people think Orr "won" that. No one did.

Stasis

He was busy trying to ge this stupid pad off, not to mention being on skates and all. If anything, no one won that.

No one did, that's obvious. It's pretty damn rare there's an actual solid win in NHL fights but people get excited if someone goes down, no matter how.

Pointless fight anyway.

My friend was telling me at the Oilers@Canucks game there was a bunch of Aussies up the rafters doing "Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi". I feel fucking ashamed and embarrassed.

pringles

Here we go. Don't make yourselves look stupid again Detroit.

Will be nice to see Patty Eaves on the ice. Bit worried about the defense, Ericsson injured and Lashoff in. Really like the kid but not sure he's ready.

Ever heard of hostels? I hope not.

I stayed in a few. We littered them with our parasitic existence. I even offended a few by saying "Sorry, I didn't come halfway across the world to make friends with people I could meet back on the other side".

Hostels REALLY shouldn't offer $50 tickets to them.

Stasis

I didn't watch the first Sabres game, but wasn't Hodgson's goal in that game also some kind of bounce or something?

Does he basically have 2 goals in 2 games without actually scoring one?

Top Bottom