• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Some guy at the Sens game dressed as Macelean :lol

maclean.jpg

BBLMkW8CMAAACKe.jpg:large

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Excellent. I'll take Gally as the third line centre any day over second line winger.
Yea, it's the perfect spot for him and it should be great having him at his natural position with a puck hound like Gallagher on his wing. Two kids who have been playing all year too.

Leafs fans over there aren't happy unless the Leafs are leading every minute of every game.

Isn't this... how every fan of every team feels? Or are you claiming that, as an example, after seeing their team go behind 3-2 on Saturday night, Canucks fans were in jovial spirits?

edit: noticed the reference to HF Boards. Yah, they're fatalistic.

Is this Bluejackets game a sellout because there are so many Detroit fans in Columbus or just because Bluejackets fans actually care?

Guess it is their home opener so that may help.

I'm so glad the CBJ are playing again, even though we always suck.

I live right next to Nationwide Arena and the area has been pretty dead without them. I didn't make it out tonight, but I'll be at the Blackhawks game on Saturday.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
hahaha even worse

sabres were supposed to be 1 man down but accidentally kept 2 guys off the ice (re: myers confusion)

oooops

Top Bottom