• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Whoever bet on Lashoff to have the Wings' first goal made a ton of money.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm so glad the CBJ are playing again, even though we always suck.

I live right next to Nationwide Arena and the area has been pretty dead without them. I didn't make it out tonight, but I'll be at the Blackhawks game on Saturday.

waitwait a SECOND Blue Jackets fan? Now hold on a second there. Now we have more BJ fans than NJ/Min/Phx fans?

pringles

Wings actually looking real good. I think when Helm gets back we'll have one of the better bottom 6's in the league.

First line needs to score though, they're creating some chances but not finishing. And we need to get Sammy out of there and bring Nyquist in on the 2nd line.

MacAttack

"Wraparound attempt stopped by

1a

1b

Ben Schrivens!!"

Isn't this the Leafs home broadcast? Sounds like he forgot who the goaltender was.

It hit the side of the net anyway.

Stet

Banned
"Wraparound attempt stopped by

1a

1b

Ben Schrivens!!"

Isn't this the Leafs home broadcast? Sounds like he forgot who the goaltender was.

It hit the side of the net anyway.

Bowen always messes up names. Earlier in the broadcast he forgot the name of his co-host.

CrankyJay

Banned
Ryan Miller vs. Toronto stats

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/2637

g7lo4No.jpg

Top Bottom