• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
*rollseyes*

'we need to get in front of Miller'

We say that EVERY. SINGLE. MOTHER. FUCKING. GAME!

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
GAME!

NOBODY DOES IT! SCREEN THAT GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKER AND THEN RIDE YOUR STICK IN FRONT OF HIM AFTER YOU GET A GOAL OFF A REBOUND!

Stet

Banned
*rollseyes*

'we need to get in front of Miller'

We say that EVERY. SINGLE. MOTHER. FUCKING. GAME!

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
GAME!

NOBODY DOES IT! SCREEN THAT GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKER AND THEN RIDE YOUR STICK IN FRONT OF HIM AFTER YOU GET A GOAL OFF A REBOUND!

we need to form a v pattern

Brodeur Stats against Montreal.

66 Games Played
43 Wins
18 Losses
5 Ties

GAA - 1.79
SV% - 0.931

5mZwC.gif

Merguson

Banned
zKBKH.gif

Why would any of you post on another teams board on Hfboards anyways? What's the point? Nothing good comes of it

Checked his stats against the Leafs.. which is actually not really that great.

22 - 18 - 7

I decided to check other goalies...

Hasek had a save percentage of .950 against Ottawa in 39 games

against Montreal.. even higher than Brodeur with .935

also a true leaf killer with a winning record of 22 - 5 - 5 and a .928 pct

calder

The situation in Calgary is just sad. Everyone knows they needed to blow up that team 2 seasons ago. Everyone but the front office and, presumably, the ownership group. Free Iggy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The situation in Calgary is just sad. Everyone knows they needed to blow up that team 2 seasons ago. Everyone but the front office and, presumably, the ownership group. Free Iggy.
Makes me happy knowing Cammalleri is stuck in that hell hole, but I feel for Iginla, dude deserves a cup.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

It's been much longer than 2 seasons that they've needed to blow it up.

Cake Boss

Banned

Apparently its the owners who are holding them back.

Why the fuck did I pick Cammy in my league.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Crazy back and forth game, expected way less offense (and penalties).

Tarasenko is a god damn madman. Hopefully Amac is alright, that line has been on fire.

Top Bottom