• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
We can't win a Subban trade. The only way we did is if we got an equally talented young D-man back who is at his level or better which there isn't besides Karlsson.

I hope Bergevin can figure this out soon. I know he's suppose to speak with Meehan by the end of this week.

Defensive prospects are a strength in the organization right now, nobody that could replace Subban of course, but they've got at least 3 guys I'm pretty confident will be in the NHL in a couple years tops, with a bunch more playing in college or junior.

If they're getting anything back, I'd hope it's a real top 6 player, or at least a scoring prospect who is pretty much a sure thing. Plus a defenceman who could play in our top 4 to replace him right now. I don't see it happening.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Loving the fuck out of the Gaby-Richards-Nash line right now. It's about damn time.

Things really settled down in the second half of the period. Still taking bad penalties. Kreider looks really green out there. Hank still giving up big rebounds. Lots of room for improvement.

Top Bottom