• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

what a snipe

image.php

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
POWER PLAY GOAL

Pierre is hard

Montresor

Not sure why Kostka is getting so many minutes. He's been good, but not 25+ minutes good, especially on the PP.

He's average on the PP but everyone has sucked on the PP. I can't comment on this game but Kostka has been rock solid in the first two games. He's not spectacular but you don't notice him, exactly what we need, an unflashy steady d-man.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Defensive prospects are a strength in the organization right now, nobody that could replace Subban of course, but they've got at least 3 guys I'm pretty confident will be in the NHL in a couple years tops, with a bunch more playing in college or junior.

If they're getting anything back, I'd hope it's a real top 6 player, or at least a scoring prospect who is pretty much a sure thing. Plus a defenceman who could play in our top 4 to replace him right now. I don't see it happening.
We have some great D prospects in the system, but none at the level of Subban, and we won't get a D man of that level unless it's from trade. He needs to get signed, and I still think he will, Bergevin is holding tough through is first hard negotiation.

The Rangers have one of the best 3rd jerseys in the league.

Seriously.
The dark blue ones they're wearing tonight are one of my favourites, they're gorgeous.

Top Bottom