• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Snaku

Banned
Sens 4-0-0

USAGRx2.jpg

Red Robin, bdubs or a new Portillos that just opened by me? All within 5 mins and I can't decide. I would ask Marvie but he's a heathen from Minnesota and apo is like never here.

I'm always working or doing some stupid bullshit.

Portillos all day everyday until eternity. So many great things on the menu.

This would have been my suggestion... bdubs is too pricey for the amount of food and I don't think I have had Red Robin since 2004.

I actually had Portillos for lunch and it was fucking awesome. If you haven't had a cake shake yet you haven't lived

That was my leaning. It's fucking packed in here. Holy shit.
If you don't mind me asking, where do you live?
so... what now... It wouldn't be at the same location, I'd run one at work (let my coworkers watch) and one at home (I leave earlier than them, suckers)

Unless Heretic can explain the scenario that it worked for him, all I can say is what I experienced. Same location (and similar IP/I have no idea how that shit works) with GC on Xbox and PC worked, Gamecenter on two different PC's at two different locations a couple miles away did not work

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Still better than Dubnyk. ONLY 3 goals in 1 period.

But seriously though, that guy chopped Bishop's hand off just as bad as Anderson chops his chicken and no fucking call.

I'm not watching the game but I assumed it was more based on your guys posts.

Jets turning it on.

Alucard

Banned
Only tracking the Pens game by phone, but good to see they still can't hold onto a 2-goal lead. Feels like the same shit over the past 3 seasons. They're not winning anything like this.

calder

Damn a goal late there might have just been enough to make the Pens a bit easier to handle in the third. Still, great period by the Jets, very happy about it.

And in EK9 news my 5 year old nephew LOVES his new lid. Like, Blake Wheeler (his name is Blake too) and Buff are his favourite Jets but Kane is right up there now that he has "letters in his hair". Tough to argue frankly.

Also, Blake (the nephew, not Wheeler) just hates Jokinen. Doesn't like the look of him and thinks he's a bad player who "can't go topshelf". Blakey must have seen him whiff on a shot and it really stuck with him lol.

Big Buff sounds like having a conversation tires him out

Being the best player on the ice is more likely what tuckered him out. :|

Erdrick

After Crosby's 2 goals in the first period, I figured it'd be over for the Jets, since the Pens were controlling most of the play, but... Damn Byfuglien is such a great value to this team. I'm proud to have him in a Jets Jersey. Evander Kane too, from a purely hockey talent level, I am so glad he resigned with us.

I just pray that the Jets do not have a huge 3rd period collapse like they are prone to do, based on last year.

Not too many penalties tonight, I noticed, either...

Top Bottom