• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Quick

Banned
But nothing is worse than the blue Panthers abomination.

0508-nyi-3rd.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Taking a drink every time the broadcast crew mentions Lindback and Bishop's height.

I don't think you're doing too well, are you. "Towering Tenders" wat.

EDIT: To be fair, that was sportsnet, you're probably not watching there.

Marvie_3

Banned
DUCKS HOME OPENER IS TONIGHT!!!!

We will be getting free Teemu T-Shirts.

Should be fun!
I want a Teemu T-shirt. :(

Tampa wearing the Bolts alt. Ew.
If someone picks those for an OTP game in NHL 13 you know they're a little douchebag cheeser.

Red Robin, bdubs or a new Portillos that just opened by me? All within 5 mins and I can't decide. I would ask Marvie but he's a heathen from Minnesota and apo is like never here.
ibpsNMMR41sL8f.gif

calder

If someone told me Malkin was being awarded 3 points for his warmup goals I'd half believe it.

He got 5 each of the last two times he played the Jets? Jesus. *sob*

Smiley90

ROFL Sportsnet showing the cake for Lecavalier's 1000th game - "Conratulations to 1000 games". Yes, there's a "g" missing. -facepalm-

BBfO9H0CcAANT3z.jpg:large

Smiley90

Sens getting really worked by the refs lol

Lucky them our powerplay is (mostly) shit.

That was one of the weirdest interference calls I've ever seen... 2 players battling for the puck, Ottawa gets an interference penalty. wat. they were literally AT the puck. Ottawa apparently is supposed to just give tampa the puck!

calder

Damn you Sid, we aren't friends anymore.

Although really this game just makes me jealous and bitter of snot nosed little punk Crosby fans at the MTS Centre. ;) Any 10 year old in a Pens sweater at the game is obviously way too spoiled and needs to go work in a Dickensian coal mine for bit.

Top Bottom