• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm loving watching Nash try to be too fancy and getting repeatedly knocked on his ass by the Leafs D.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What in the fuck is this Rangers song?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
that was totally a delay of game

falling on the puck with your hand

not doing anything with it and getting up

That new rule is so stupid. I know they've had problem with referee judgement on certain penalties, but that shouldn't be called every time a player touches it with their hand.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Damn that stupid monster truck show is here tonight so it's impossible to find parking :(

What are the shots now in Leafs-Rangers lolol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Reimer's rebound control has been a bit erratic, but he's been making the saves and the Leafs for the most part have been clearing them.

So has Mueller been producing at all so far? I remember being quite pleased that we didn't re-sign him. I'm generally surprised he even plays anymore, wondering if not re-signing him was a bad move.

So has Mueller been producing at all so far? I remember being quite pleased that we didn't re-sign him. I'm generally surprised he even plays anymore, wondering if not re-signing him was a bad move.
He's been good so far. One of our better players on the ice. His speed is surprisingly good.

Top Bottom