• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A Russian and an American scored for the Leafs, I wonder who Cherry is going talk about.

Kadri. How that good old Torana boy is finally sticking with the Leafs.

Oh and also Kostka another good old Torana boy who took his lumps but is now in the NHL playing for his favourite team.

Atta boy!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
At this point its a win win. Either the Rangers lose and go down 1-4 or the Leafs implode and give up a lead once again.
This is true, I wonder if the Rangers lose is KingHenrik will have his tantrum early this season and quit watching?

Kadri. How that good old Torana boy is finally sticking with the Leafs.

Oh and also Kostka another good old Torana boy who took his lumps but is now in the NHL playing for his favourite team.

Atta boy!

You forgot to mention Orr and Brown those boys down in the trenches doing all the dirty work, the kind of guys you go to war with.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
14-3 in shots. 0-2 in score. WTF, guys. This team is just baffling. Henrik was pissed coming off the ice at the intermission.

The boggling thing is that this was maybe our best period of hockey of the season in almost every other respect.

1-4, here we come!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
14-3 in shots. 0-2 in score. WTF, guys. This team is just baffling. Henrik was pissed coming off the ice at the intermission.

The boggling thing is that this was maybe our best period of hockey of the season in almost every other respect.

1-4, here we come!

Leafs shots were really high quality and difficult to save shots

Rangers D just let 2 guys deke the pants off henrik all alone in front of the net... If grabo or jvr were neutralized, leafs have 0 shots and 0 goals

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I was going to comment earlier about the ridiculous amount of face off throw outs... 90% of face offs I've seen this year someone is tossed. Like... Come on

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs shots were really high quality and difficult to save shots

Rangers D just let 2 guys deke the pants off henrik all alone in front of the net... If grabo or jvr were neutralized, leafs have 0 shots and 0 goals
Yeah, the first goal in particular was a textbook example of the defensive lapses that we've been committing all week.

I am at least somewhat relieved to see us mostly playing well, but the longer it fails to turn into goals and wins, the more and more frustrating it gets.

If we come out playing the same way in the second and start converting, we can definitely do this. That's a big if, though.

Top Bottom