• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Seguin

Banned
damn i hate games like this by the bruins. we're completely controlling the flow of the game but can't get any decent scoring chances

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Habs-GAF please identify for me which one is Gally1 and Gally2.

I need to know when future star Galchenyuk scores.

Solo

LMAO at AGally (or anyone, for that matter) getting an assist on the play.

:lol :lol Assist-awarding is so wishy washy.

Stet

Banned
Sometimes I think James Reimer gets distracted because he's imagining James Remar telling him all the things he's done wrong.

Quick

Banned
ibjnpi7ymhhXP7.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
No doubt. But I think most of the guys in that role work on some kind of honor code. If Moen doesn't drop them, maybe in a future game when Moen wants to go that guy refuses.

Who knows though.

I'm still pissed everyone always declined Laraque, making him a useless pylon.

I know it's early in Carlyle's time with the Leafs, yet I can't help but feel we're seeing a guy try to fit square pegs into round holes in terms of tactics. What worked with Anaheim's roster (which was and is much more talented than our's) I do not think will work with Toronto's. Kind of like Burke, in a way.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know it's early in Carlyle's time with the Leafs, yet I can't help but feel we're seeing a guy try to fit square pegs into round holes in terms of tactics. What worked with Anaheim's roster (which was and is much more talented than our's) I do not think will work with Toronto's. Kind of like Burke, in a way.

Someone has bee listening to a lot of Toronto radio.

edit: CODY FRANSON!!!

Top Bottom