• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Price always takes his sweet time to go back in front of the net, so this happens. Not the first time.

Cake Boss

Banned
WHY THE FUCK IS REGIN CENTERING THE 1ST LINE

ARRRRRGHHHHH

rage4kfkf5.gif

Solo

Can't wait until the weekend games. Habs matinees Saturday AND Sunday, both at home, and it will likely be Subban's first two games. Hnnnng.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The difference in Bourque this season is pretty unbelievable, this is what I had hoped would happen with him, but figured I was just dreaming.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Toronto radio sometimes makes me sick but I love McLennan and Macowitz, awesome dudes in the second half of the day on 1050am.

Macowitz is alright, but a lot of times I feel he just takes the opposing opinion just to have an argument.

I confess to listening to McCown when I can. Is that so wrong?

Worn out cliche aside, I'm just not sure about Carlyle and the players Burke/Nonis brought in over the past 4 years.

Nothing wrong with McCown.

But we'll see what happens with Carlyle. Him and Wilson are pretty much polar opposites when it comes to coaching, so he's definitely readjusting the thought process of the players he does have now. It'll be up to Nonis to move out the guys that just won't cut it here.

Red_Man

Kristo and five of his teammates were accused by the District Court of Grand Forks "illegal distribution" of alcohol to underage teammates during a party organized by the team of the University of Sioux Dakota North. Face between six months and one year in prison, plus a fine.
Really Kristo? Fuck off. Article is translated from french, thus the weird wording.

Erdrick

Well, I can say that the PK units on the Jets and Habs wont be tired after that period, for the grand total of like a minute that they were on the ice combined.

Nice last gasp for a goal near the end of the first by Wellwood. Lots of hitting in this game too, which is a plus in my books. That one kid... Gallagher? He at least is making the effort to hit, even if he is bouncing off sometimes heh.

At least the Jets have made a game of it still. Plenty of work for them to do if they want to get a win yet.

Solo

The difference in Bourque this season is pretty unbelievable, this is what I had hoped would happen with him, but figured I was just dreaming.

The Habs team is more or less (minus the Gallys line) the same as last season. It's amazing the difference that a coaching change and healthy players can make.

Red_Man

Well, I can say that the PK units on the Jets and Habs wont be tired after that period, for the grand total of like a minute that they were on the ice combined.

Nice last gasp for a goal near the end of the first by Wellwood. Lots of hitting in this game too, which is a plus in my books. That one kid... Gallagher? He at least is making the effort to hit, even if he is bouncing off sometimes heh.

At least the Jets have made a game of it still. Plenty of work for them to do if they want to get a win yet.
Gallagher is a Gionta clone, plays a lot bigger then he is. Game is getting chippy, hopefully it keeps up a good pace, but doesn't get out of control....seeing as all of the Jets wins have come from behind, I won't feel comfortable until we have a 3+ goal lead.

At first I thought it was just a quote from an Elliotte Friedman 'article'.
:lol :lol

The Habs team is more or less (minus the Gallys line) the same as last season. It's amazing the difference that a coaching change and healthy players can make.
When you guys see the Habs 24/7 special this will become more clear. I watched the french version last night, and Bergevin and Therrien's speeches to the players shows how much of a change there really is in the organization. The Gomez move really cemented the accountability factor as well.

Solo

When you guys see the Habs 24/7 special this will become more clear. I watched the french version last night, and Bergevin and Therrien's speeches to the players shows how much of a change there really is in the organization. The Gomez move really cemented the accountability factor as well.

I've only watched a few minutes so far, but I LOVED Bergevin addressing the team at the start of camp and saying (paraphrased, of course) "no more whining, no more excuses, every player has to earn the right to play". Love that attitude.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Really Kristo? Fuck off. Article is translated from french, thus the weird wording.

They're college kids, if the US drinking age wasn't so stupid this wouldn't be a problem. Kristo hasn't been the brightest kid in the world, he'll love Montreal.

Top Bottom