• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Detroit continues the tradition of Lose-Win-Lose-Win-Lose-Win. So I can only guess we will lose this friday against St. Louis, but until then, we win a game in regulation!!! OMG!!!

Acid08

Banned
Sounds like Boyle is out tonight, we're fucked. Totally fucked.

Etem is making his debut tonight too, he'll be the 79th player to score their first career goal against the Sharks.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 game streak, great win. Everyone stepped up when Price wasn't at his best. Great team win.

Solo

4-1, 4 game winning streak (of which we had sweet fuck all last season), and 2 rookies playing at a PPG each? Yeah, I'll take it.

Red_Man

Was Eller benched after his penalty?
Therrien has been putting Moen on his line when games are close and near the end. Good coaching by him imo. I thought Emelin deserved one of the 3 stars, he was a beast this game. Pleky also had a beast game at both sides of the ice, good to see him bouncing back this year.

Red_Man

The only thing these victories are missing are triple low 5's, coming to a city near you this weekend.

calder

Shit, good road game overall but all those penalties were waaaay too reminiscent of last season. The Jets either need to get really good at the PK (hard to envision) or take way fewer penalties than they did last year like they had until tonight.

Emelin is pretty damn good. Should really take the sting out when an embittered Subban forces a trade in the offseason.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Man I like this team so much. Therrien is awesome, a coach who brings structure to the team and has HEART. Bergevin is like a wrestler in a suit. Such a contrast with Pierre Gauthier's old-lady manners.

They are the ones this team needed. And now the team plays with heart.

Solo

My only problemd so far with the Habs are our piss poor excuse for a "first" line and our PK. Our second, third, fourth lines, goaltending and PP though? Bueno!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
My only problemd so far with the Habs are our piss poor excuse for a "first" line and our PK. Our second, third, fourth lines, goaltending and PP though? Bueno!

Without Patch it doesn't help. Hopefully DD can do better soon.

Red_Man

Shit, good road game overall but all those penalties were waaaay too reminiscent of last season. The Jets either need to get really good at the PK (hard to envision) or take way fewer penalties than they did last year like they had until tonight.
This is pretty funny seeing as the Jets had taken the fewest penalties prior to this game.

Top Bottom