• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Caps season so far :

220154_o.gif

Also Ovie is retarded, I can't believe he has the C.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Awful, just awful. Easily our worst game of the season. No physicality, EVERYTHING looked soft and weak, bad penalties, bad line changes. And then just some plain old bad luck in the third.

Hank played one of his best games of the season so far and we still lose 3-0.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Caps season so far :

220154_o.gif

The C is the big long wraparounds he kept doing.

That was a tough game and I'm glad to see we can battle back to win even after going down a goal.

Wash has the worse luck in the world when scoring first...lost ALL their games now when they score first.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Caps season so far :

220154_o.gif

Being Captain = He can carry the puck for as long as he wants and doesn't have to pass! Wai, is that not what the C means? "Carrier of the puck"?

EDIT: WOHOO JETS WOHOO PAVELEC WOHOO MY FANTASY TEAM

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh...thinking back to the last few games, we could easily have been 6 - 1 if we didn't blow our fucking leads...

Anyways, Kadri got a point. I think he's still our leading scorer, and good night!

MacAttack

You ready for Habs/Bruins round one on Wednesday? Subban came back just for that game.
Gotta take it one game at a time and rebound Saturday night with a Maple Leaf box stretching. Tuuka needs to play better or guys like Sanjuro will start calling for the Bruins to start a Subban next Wednesday.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I am looking forward to a hopefully epic destruction of the Oilers tonight. Should be one of the more lopsided matchups of the early season.

calder

Jets absolutely refused to win this game, so in a way you have to admire their dedication and heart in making sure it didn't happen. They knew they'd have to take some extra incredibly dumb penalties and sleepwalk through a few PKs and it wouldn't be easy but damn it they went out and executed.

Top Bottom