• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Socreges

Banned
I felt at times like maybe I was too hard on the guy and shouldn't have brought up his previous fuckups (banned for racist comments) the few times that I did. He's actually tried to be nice around here lately. I think he got so much shit from all angles that he truly started toning things back. He even said "Welcome back" to me. It was weird.

Then he goes and reminds me that some people are truly incapable of self-awareness and change. Shame.

Loved this reply from bish:

My man has his issues when it comes to matters of race and hockey loyalty.

Socreges

Banned
Like I read this thread enough to know where anyone is from. All I ever see is Leafs and Canadiens talk so I assumed you're all Canucks!
I think there are about as many Americans in here as Canadians. 23 American teams, most represented here, and plenty with decent followings (Hawks, Flyers, Bruins, etc).

Quick

Banned
So, FortunateSon's a racist.

I'd never guess.

Haven't been here long enough to really know the guy, but the interactions I've had with him haven't been pleasant, and he really gets defensive about himself.

Acid08

Banned
Love that nhl.com is advertising the fact that they sell clothing up to 6XL aka "The Tablecloth"

Trying to appeal to that US market.

Acid08

Banned
So, FortunateSon's a racist.

I'd never guess.

Haven't been here long enough to really know the guy, but the interactions I've had with him haven't been pleasant, and he really gets defensive about himself.

Insecure racists tend to be defensive, I've found.

Clydefrog

Jim Fox was in a weird mood tonight. He jokingly said him and Bob share a room on road-trips.. Bob was like "that's not true hehe" and Jim replied "well we don't share that" or something, implying that they share other things. I immediately thought wives.

Every once and a while hfboards comes through such as with the Kadri crayon.

003perfect_zpse950552f.gif

http://ovi.ytmnd.com/

:lol

Yakety Sax makes everything better.

Holy fucking shit. I haven't even heard something like that recently and I live in the Florida of Australia.

Brodie Brazil, ladies and gentlemen

"So did you you expect the puck to come at you when he shot it?"

*Nemo states blankly* ".....yes?"

Hahaha. +1 Nemo.

Preds win!!!!

Thank you, sef!

Thank you Based Sef.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Queens fans.

Woah woah WOAH... Slow down... Can you blame him for thinking that every hockey fan is a Canadian?

*ninjaeyeroll*

Like I read this thread enough to know where anyone is from. All I ever see is Leafs and Canadiens talk so I assumed you're all Canucks!

... and there it is.

Get a dog up ya, mate ;)

Marvie_3

Banned
Holy fucking shit. I haven't even heard something like that recently and I live in the Florida of Australia.
What the fuck? Florida is bad enough but then you start adding in poisonous kangaroos and all that and......fuck no.

Anybody making a February thread yet?

Edit: I'll do it.

It really seemed odd the way he phrased it. I'd say he meant he's glad they DID move into the place they had down there, but then again, he's a fucking idiot, so I can't really give him the benefit of the doubt.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wasn't serious. Yeesh.

This thread is sometimes very bad with sarcasm, especially with how tempers go. Sometimes the lines between being honestly and sarcastically salty are blurry. You can only get so used to it :p

What the fuck? Florida is bad enough but then you start adding in poisonous kangaroos and all that and......fuck no.

It's the flying snakes you gotta worry about man.

But seriously, give it 5 minutes in any congregation of people in Queensland and you'll hear someone talk smack about "Abbos" or declaring something that they don't like as "Gay".

Glad to move.

Socreges

Banned
I'm sorry. I totally flew off the handle there.

This thread is sometimes very bad with sarcasm, especially with how tempers go. Sometimes the lines between being honestly and sarcastically salty are blurry. You can only get so used to it :p
Well, he was obviously kidding. I just took that as an opportunity to mention to the less familiar that we've got a healthy dose of both in here. Not sure why he took offense.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm sorry. I totally flew off the handle there.

Well, he was obviously kidding. I just took that as an opportunity to mention to the less familiar that we've got a healthy dose of both in here. Not sure why he took offense.

You owe him more than that as an apology man. What you did... I mean... wow. I don't know how I'd have reacted :/

NHL February 2013 |OT| - "Gomez" playing for San Jose? Typical

rofl, it's a good start, I feel like this could still be perfected though.

Acid08

Banned
Loving nhl.com's tagline on the Luongo story.

"Luongo gets third straight start, appears to have re-emerged as No. 1"

Fucking love that site.

Edit: Also, "Pavel-Ski Patrol"

Sometimes I'm convinced that Bish utilises professional contract Writers from his workplace to come up with great topic names.

THEY'RE COMPANY RESOURCES BISH, STOP MISUSING THEM.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
oh ffs you guys ned to see this PM FortunateSon sent me before his ban

what is this I don't even

screw it, I'm going to bed.

Top Bottom