• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sharks, you scary. Now imagine this was the playoffs...
this joke would be so much better if I wasn't a Canucks fan I know

I wonder if Handzus realizes fans are saying ZUUUUUUSSS instead of BOOOOOO after all these years.

tumblr_m8fmqaZNPs1qf9m55o1_500.png

Canuck76

Banned
Fuck that was a scary PP.

Duby was much better this game than he was in the last one vs SJS. haha.

Yeah. I think he's a pretty good goalie actually. Oilers just suck at defensive play.

Not mad at him in the shootout, those last 5 minutes were like a shooting drill against him and dude took it in stride

Yeah. I think he's a pretty good goalie actually. Oilers just suck at defensive play.

Not mad at him in the shootout, those last 5 minutes were like a shooting drill against him and dude took it in stride

I've been a big fan of Dubnyk for a few years now, glad he's finally getting his chance to shine, to bad our D is still pretty bad.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Phew, every time I argued with fortunateson I thought I was going to get brain damage from slamming my head on my table. My future outlook on my personal mental well being is at an all time high!

Marvie_3

Banned
Hey Kings announcer, shootout rounds are not fucking called "innings". This isn't baseball. Stop it.

Phew, every time I argued with fortunateson I thought I was going to get brain damage from slamming my head on my table. My future outlook on my personal mental well being is at an all time high!
FORTUNATESON = BRUCE ALT?????

Acid08

Banned
Brodie Brazil, ladies and gentlemen

"So did you you expect the puck to come at you when he shot it?"

*Nemo states blankly* ".....yes?"

bluemax

Banned
Like I read this thread enough to know where anyone is from. All I ever see is Leafs and Canadiens talk so I assumed you're all Canucks!

Top Bottom