• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Socreges

Banned
Great, a powerplay.
ibqqUJnbW4PJvG.gif

RC

Banned
You were close, Smelly. These fuckwits couldn't even beat thier own meat.

Edit: Someone threw their jersey on the ice. Yup, this is what we've been reduced to.

Fuck the Nucks.

Thank god this losing streak is over.

Why do they lock all of the good threads with no explanation or closure of any sort on wtf happened?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone threw their jersey on the ice? That's jokes, not even remotely close to that level of bad, but whatever floats your boat.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This isn't even a playoff team. No point in squeezing into 8th just to get knocked out in the first round. Might as well tank for a decent pick.

Can't even do that. Give us this last playoff run before it all goes to shit.

And by playoff run I mean win more than 0 or 1 games.

ZeroGravity

What kind of fan throws a jersey onto the ice because their team lost to the defending Stanley Cup champs while they're still in a playoff position?

Smiley90

I'm making my way through all the pages of that 36-page locked leak thread. Seems to have been replaced by the Phil Spencer thread now.

This new leaker is just dropping BOMBS, dear lord. BOMBS EVERYWHERE. and he's so casual about it, I love it.

But daaaaaaaayum.

Smiley90

I love how this leaker appears after Tomb Raider gate.

"@Storm360 Everything he said was true. But there's a reason they are dumping all this info now. Jan NPDs are gonna be fun."

no idea who/what Storm360 is. But yeah you might be onto something there. :p

also:

atFamousmortimer ‏@atPeteDodd 13m
I'm 99.99% sure that was a controlled leak. I don't mean that in a negative way. Us getting info is good.

I don't think it's coincidence either, really. Call me a conspiracy theorist but GAF doesn't get a lot of leaks of this caliber, usually not from some brand new account either. Seems well timed but whatever, I ain't got a problem with people getting other people excited about games. I just wish any of it was new fucking IP.

Hey everyone, I was recently told in the Buy/Sell thread that I should try my luck here. Hope I'm not annoying anyone with this, but it only really applies to Denver GAF.

So yeah, fellow Denver residents, I have a pair of tickets to tomorrow night's (or I guess tonight's, Thursday 1/30) game versus the Minnesota Wild. I am willing to let them go for super cheap, especially if it's to a GAFfer. They are Section 134, Row 14, Seats 12 and 13. Check this seating chart out for reference. Alright, so to the point...Both of the tickets are $85 face value, but I'd be willing to give both for $85. So essentially buy one get one free. Just shoot me a PM if interested :)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
From the Bieber thread:

For real, what sort of contingent did Bieber have on GAF before he became a joke? PopGAF is/was such a toilet that he had to have at least a few dozen devotees.
I don't know who this guy is, but he's officially my favourite mod now, sorry Bish.

Edit: Conor, 19 & 21 will probably take them, but he will have to pay you in salt =/

Hey everyone, I was recently told in the Buy/Sell thread that I should try my luck here. Hope I'm not annoying anyone with this, but it only really applies to Denver GAF.

So yeah, fellow Denver residents, I have a pair of tickets to tomorrow night's (or I guess tonight's, Thursday 1/30) game versus the Minnesota Wild. I am willing to let them go for super cheap, especially if it's to a GAFfer. They are Section 134, Row 14, Seats 12 and 13. Check this seating chart out for reference. Alright, so to the point...Both of the tickets are $85 face value, but I'd be willing to give both for $85. So essentially buy one get one free. Just shoot me a PM if interested :)

Wish I could go, man. You're awesome for doing this.

Edit: Conor, 19 & 21 will probably take them, but he will have to pay you in salt =/

Salt is the official legal tender of NHL GAF. I am the richest man here. Tabris on suicide watch.

Wish I could go, man. You're awesome for doing this.

Salt is the official legal tender of NHL GAF. I am the richest man here. Tabris on suicide watch.

Hahaha, I was going to ask...though I'm still not quite sure what that means.

Also, since this is my first time posting in the NHL thread: Go Blues!

Smiley90

Hahaha, I was going to ask...though I'm still not quite sure what that means.

Also, since this is my first time posting in the NHL thread: Go Blues!

As long as you're not as bad as that MLP-blues fan, it's all cool.

He didn't last long.

Heretic

quoting for the new page. awesome deal, btw.

I wonder if Scrivens will be the next Anderson.

edit: Nope. He seems like a good dude.

"It's one of those nights, it's very fortunate," Scrivens said. "I owe the shot-keeper a beer, I think. Every shutout you get is a team effort, and I know people roll their eyes at that, especially when shots are a bit lopsided like tonight. But [defenseman] Nick Schultz blocks a shot with five or six minutes left, and you know that shot is going in the net. I could tell that puck was going in. That's a huge block, and you don't get a shutout without a lot of help in front."

Socreges

Banned
Oh and Smiley I was kidding. I feel bad since you somehow didn't realize that but I think you should have

Oh and I think the only people who actually use the ignore function are Marvie and that other disgruntled, unmemorable guy whose name I can't recall

Smiley90

Born and raised in St. Louis, what can I say. And are you saying the only blues fan here is/was a brony?

Thanks!

Naw, not the only one. There's uh, Freydajour, he seems like a nice guy. I think Holiday is a blues fan too. There might be another one whose name I'm forgetting. The brony just posted a few times, but not sure where he disappeared to.

That's exactly what he's saying and you need to keep this in mind when you associate with other blues fans here.

I mean, no disregard everything I said above!

Just roll with most of the running gags and insider jokes until you get used to it. Feel free to dish out as much salt as you want, just be ready to receive some in return. Aside from that, feel free to talk about whatever the hell you want in this thread. Nobody really cares.

Cunt.

Top Bottom