• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

ibnBnYbk1FpXZP.png

milana_vayntrub_melts_my_heart_1056229829.gif

It's After Hours

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
After Hours was the only good reason to browse Gaf after 1 am.

R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.

Cake Boss

Banned
What did I miss yesterday, I was at the gym.

:eek: .......

Ba....

:O ....

Babb...

:D:D ....

BAAAAAAAAABBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

:)

CriminalAthleticAmazonparrot.gif

giphy.gif

256px-Mighty_Ducks_Episode_19.jpg

Highlight of the season :(

Quick

Banned
1 and 2 are good, 3 is a joke

I still don't know what to make of Rebuild 3. On one hand, shit just jumped the shark with how crazy it veered off from the show. On the other hand, I liked how it didn't just become another HD remaster of the next few episodes.

Speaking as a big Evangelion fan.

Half way through 3 and wow, jumping the shark doesn't even cover it.

I actually liked the original Evangelion. Except for End of Evangelion. That was sheer crap.

Desi pls.

End of Evangelion had Asuka boob.

My new graphics card shipped! I'm upgrading from a GTX 550 Ti to 750 Ti, while it's not the most powerful thing around it's a decent upgrade to what I have. Now maybe heavily modded skyrim won't run like shit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Have fun with that contract in 3-4 years. Thankfully we have a GM who doesn't get abused in trades anymore.

Yeah, it is a year or two longer than I would really like, but it is at least an improvement over what Staal's camp had wanted, which was a 7 year contract of over $42m.

Staal's contract also has a full NTC for 3 years, which goes into effect immediately, partial NTC after that.

So the Rangers' core defense is basically locked in for years now. McDonagh, Girardi, Staal, and Klein are all locked in for at least 3 more seasons. Klein through 2018, McDonagh through 2019, Girardi through 2020, Staal through 2021.

Girardi's contract is probably the worst of the bunch.

zroid

Banned
There was talk that the Leafs might have been waiting to see how Marc Staal's contract went to get an idea of what Cody Franson's market value would be. Franson is probably better (in terms of point production and advanced stats) but Staal has a better name/reputation, so they were looking at as a similar figure I think.

That's damn high... I hope Franson can be signed for less than 5.25m

Foggy

Projected lines tonight:

Hartnell-Johansen-Foligno
Morin-Wennberg-Atkinson
Collins-Letestu-Anderson
Tropp-Dubinsky-Boll

I can't deal with this. Although having Boll and Dub on the same line in a game against the Rangers is going to be hysterical.

Top Bottom