• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Yawnier

Banned
Lawson Crouse will be drafted by the Leafs and bust. Cherry will have a big smile on his face and say they're turning a corner.

Crouse would be an integral part of our core in a few years no doubt, playing on the 4th line alongside Gauthier and Biggs. hnggggg

Yawnier

Banned
Biggs? yeah right

Carter Ashton's time has come

In a couple years we will prob hear about Carter Ashton and Brad Ross doing coke together in some dark back-alley somewhere out in Muskoka.

And Kessel, you forgot to write Kessel.

Noodle you forgot to put Kessel in there!

EDIT YOUR POST TO HAVE KESSEL IN THERE!!! :(

Kessel to Nashville for....

Olli Jokinen and a 7th round pick in 2018

zroid

Banned
ayy lmao. Hayes said today he'd "flip Bozak in a heartbeat"

was it so long ago when he was adamantly opposed to moving Bozak? What a steal at $4.x million!

at least this ugly PDO skid has woken up some people to the realities of this team

ayy lmao. Hayes said today he'd "flip Bozak in a heartbeat"

was it so long ago when he was adamantly opposed to moving Bozak? What a steal at $4.x million!

at least this ugly PDO skid has woken up some people to the realities of this team

Truth. I remember the 'Bozak is on pace for 80 pts!' chatter all too clearly.

Also, the Leafs bottom 6 is essentially AHL quality at the moment, which wasn't the case when they were winning games under Randy. Once they start to get a bit of that depth back, the PDO will rise.

As for draft position, I don't we'll see anything too awful this year, even if they pick 5-15... Or rather, there seems to be enough size and brawn in the system, so hopefully they'll keep drafting skill.

zroid

Banned
I used to have a hockey avatar.

Moe hockey avatars are possible. We have the technology.

Also, the Leafs bottom 6 is essentially AHL quality at the moment, which wasn't the case when they were winning games under Randy. Once they start to get a bit of that depth back, the PDO will rise.

It is hilariously bad right now. Can you imagine if they hadn't picked up Panik on waivers? He's been a pleasant surprise all season.

Serpico99

I propose a BOS-DAL-TOR trade.

Erikson+Smith to Dallas for Seguin. Then Seguin to Toronto for Kessel.

Now we only need to figure out how to get Joe Thorton back...

The fuck is all this anime shit?

Basically this is what happens when your team fails to ever deliver

TUSR - Canucks fan, waifu body pillows owner, waifu connoisseur
Smelly - Canucks fan, waifu body pillow owner
Acid - Shorks fan, waifu connoisseur
zroid - Leafs fan, Nintendo waifu connoisseur

How I've resisted to this point is nothing short of a miracle

Day-to-day, no reason to worry yet.
Maybe he's ducking out of the All-Star game :lol

IT'S A PERFECT TIME TO PANIC

breathing.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We have 2 games in 11 days. Best timing for him to have something come up, hopefully it's not serious. Worst case scenario is it is and we fall out of the playoffs and Therrien is fired which is actually the best case scenario.

Acid08

Banned

Hockey has only left holes in my heart.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
We have 2 games in 11 days. Best timing for him to have something come up, hopefully it's not serious. Worst case scenario is it is and we fall out of the playoffs and Therrien is fired which is actually the best case scenario.

All part of Bergevin's plan.

Yawnier

Banned
Scouting report says he's got some issues Ina me off ice. Wasn't he suspended?

Some people had him going #4 - #5 overall in the draft (like Bobby Mac) but it seems he has fallen off a bit where you have players like Marner and Rantanen who have been on the rise. He was suspended 2 games a couple months ago.

how is this Joey Macdonald guy? Or is Dustin going to start?

Since getting onto the hockey bandwagon, I've bought Sharks tickets, inline skates, jerseys, an NHL gamecenter Live subscription, a VPN subscription, a stick, and some signed memorabilia. The moment hockey gets me buying Anime, I'm out.

Acid08

Banned
Since getting onto the hockey bandwagon, I've bought Sharks tickets, inline skates, jerseys, an NHL gamecenter Live subscription, a VPN subscription, a stick, and some signed memorabilia. The moment hockey gets me buying Anime, I'm out.
Fair weather fan.

If you can't watch anime for your team then you may as well stop watching.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-STEPAN-St.Louis
Hagelin-Hayes-Fast
Glass-D.Moore-Stempniak

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Hunwick-Klein

Lundqvist

Hi Sharks fans! Are any of you local (northern California) want to do a gaf thing? I'm a Tampa Bay Lightning fan and planning on going to the lightning vs sharks game. I was thinking it would be cool to go to the game on February 15th with a group. Right now it'd just be my wife, a sharks friend of mine, and I but the more the better!

I'm in Sacramento and would have space for one more person in the car if someone from this area or on the way was interested. Let me know!

Edit: I'd ask if any Lightning fans wanted to go too but I'm pretty sure I'm the only lightning fan in a 300 mile radius of where I live.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Therrien gets fired midseason and is replaced with Bylsma. The Habs go on to win the cup.

Bylsma isn't french so it would never happen. Are there even any french coaches left?

French guys to replace mid-season?

No good candidates that I know of. Which is why Sylvain Lefebvre should have been fired long ago and replaced with a competent coach they can groom into a possible position with the Habs in the future.

I don't really want them going with another rookie coach either, so the pool is pretty slim unfortunately, but there are some good guys out there this off-season, like Guy Boucher.

French guys to replace mid-season?

No good candidates that I know of. Which is why Sylvain Lefebvre should have been fired long ago and replaced with a competent coach they can groom into a possible position with the Habs in the future.

I don't really want them going with another rookie coach either, so the pool is pretty slim unfortunately, but there are some good guys out there this off-season, like Guy Boucher.
Why not the World Juniors guy?

Top Bottom