• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
holy shit the shots total in the Perds-Habs game. How is that game still tied at 0 wow. Price activated godmode again?
Preds are taking a lot of perimeter shots. Can't really think of more than a few difficult saves he's had to make.

Ursn

Damn dude. Let's chink a beer in commiseration of ourselves.

Just kidding. It's a celebration of a chance to change up the bad parts of our life.
Yes! Definitely getting a beer when I get off today. They even asked me to work at 12 hour shift after the bad news. Luckily Ducks aren't playing tonight so I don't mind and I'm going to the game tomorrow.

Damn, a dark time for Ducks Age. Thank God for the severance at least, and good luck in finding something else.

We're all with you guys in these dark times

But have faith, because just when things seem at their worst is when we will stumble upon the treasure.

(the treasure is a job)
lol Thanks.

tumblr_mlry83UnMb1r88y9wo1_500.gif

Sorry to hear that man, hope you find something else soon!
Gotta work on the resume but I already have a few options and a couple months to get it done.

Sending my love, Ducks-Age :( We will get through this! Let me know if you guys need anything.
Besides a job? ;)

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm not watching the Pens/Flyers game, but it sounds like their playoff game from a few seasons ago.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If that was anyone but Malhotra, it's probably a goal. Also Therrien starts his 4th line after getting scored on, hockey savant right here.

Top Bottom