• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Calamari41

41 > 38
Best Marvie :lol

I started applying for jobs yesterday and got two callbacks already this morning. I shouldn't be out for long.

Just bad timing since I'm moving apartments next weekend and have to pay bond and rent in full.

That's great news that you're getting callbacks already. You don't want to be working at a place like that anyway, so it's better in the long run that you're leaving now rather than having to keep working in an environment like that.

That sucks. Today they let us know they're shutting down this whole location and we're all getting let go on March 27th with severance packages at least.

Damn, a dark time for Ducks Age. Thank God for the severance at least, and good luck in finding something else.

We're all with you guys in these dark times

Temple%20Exploration_zpsgiceixth.gif

But have faith, because just when things seem at their worst is when we will stumble upon the treasure.

Found%20the%20Treasure_zpsckqeo54i.gif

(the treasure is a job)

Thanks gang.

Getting the apartment I wanted, and callbacks for the jobs I wanted, are the icing on the cake which make this situation tolerable.

That sucks. Today they let us know they're shutting down this whole location and we're all getting let go on March 27th with severance packages at least.

Damn dude. Let's chink a beer in commiseration of ourselves.

Just kidding. It's a celebration of a chance to change up the bad parts of our life.

Marvie_3

Banned
Thanks gang.

Getting the apartment I wanted, and callbacks for the jobs I wanted, are the icing on the cake which make this situation tolerable.

Damn dude. Let's chink a beer in commiseration of ourselves.

Just kidding. It's a celebration of a chance to change up the bad parts of our life.

Nik Antropov's personal assistant?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty meh period. Thought the Sens had the slightly better chances.

Given our faceoff ability, the remainder of this PP will likely be a non-event.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Goals for everyone! Koivu on the PP then Ericsson just bombs one from the point and gets it through some how. 2-1 Wings.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Boy, this is one sloppy game.

Kreider has gone one-on-one with Karlsson 3 or 4 times now tonight. So far Karlsson's winning.

Top Bottom