• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
pens v flyers isnt even a fun rivalry at this point, its a shitshow and every game is just a fucking disgrace

I disagree. That playoff series that was about to break the highest scoring series record was HIGHLY entertaining to watch to see who'd fail more between Bryz and BeachballFleury

Stasis

Flyers Pens is usually pretty interesting and fun to watch.

Have they been neutered by the refs yet, or they still going at it? I should watch.

ShaneB

I want to break my computer.

iRnf8RVl3S2QS.gif

Jesus fucking christ at that game.

pringles

LOL Wings. What a collapse. Wild tie it up. Ericsson has be sooooo bad.
That was the worst play. Ericsson really has had a terrible season.

Mrazek's also not so hot. He's got potential but Holland had the right idea by trying to keep him in the AHL one more year.

Marvie_3

Banned
Man, it is so good to see Teuvo score. I'm so excited that we get to see him play frequently. He fits right in.
He had a rough first few games but he's gotten way better recently. Rundblad did the same thing this year too. Really shaky at first but he's played extremely well for awhile now.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Production and manufacturing. I went to school a few years ago and got certified to become and HVAC tech but didn't pursue it after because I was waaay to comfortable here and most places wanted experience. 10 years wasted here, but this is probably the kick in the ass i need to get out of my rut.

I will keep my ears open, I'm in aerospace and work with a ton of suppliers and customers who regularly have openings. We actually just filled a production management position at my company recently.

3 interviews tomorrow.

I'm getting more chances than Nik Antropov on a hot night.

Make sure you take pictures of the brown stain on your bed afterwards, Tabris style

Top Bottom