• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

zroid

Banned
Kings vs Perds. Why can't both teams lose?

edit: Martin Jones let in 4 goals on 12 shots >_>

edit2: 5 goals on 13 shots... welp

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Because she says THANK YOU after sex! It makes him feel weird!

GAF has a bunch of fucking weirdos.

Well it's a good thing he didn't bring this up with her, and just decided to record her instead for a bunch of strangers on the internet to listen to.

Communicating with your significant other is overrated anyway.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well it's a good thing he didn't bring this up with her, and just decided to record her instead for a bunch of strangers on the internet to listen to.

Communicating with your significant other is overrated anyway.

Apparently he's got her consent... Yeah...

New year, same creepy old gaf

zroid

Banned
Fucale gets the start tomorrow. Is he the guy now?

I hope Slovakia puts up more of a fight than they did the first time. They've been playing better though.

I hope Slovakia puts up more of a fight than they did the first time. They've been playing better though.

We have two damn good Goalies. I don't think he's going to be the main goalie. But who knows?

Montresor

Does she know he's complaining about her online and using the clip to embarrass her?

The OP thinks the "thank you" is weird, aggravating, annoying (that's what every damn post of his suggests). Let's not forget that. If she really gave consent, I wonder if he's really being honest with her about what he planned to do with the recording. In the end he talks about having to "tolerate it". Either he's lying about it all, or his communication skills with his significant other are broken beyond repair. This girl is going to continue to say "thank you" and it will continue to aggravate him and he will continue to be oblivious to the fact that 99% of men would enjoy this and on top of all this, he probably won't have the balls to bring it up with her directly.

Edit: So he showed her the thread. Okay, lolz.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Man, that is fucking hilarious. The Bruins are just not up to snuff this year it seems....if only they had a super talented, Art Ross contending young center.

Too bad teams don't trade those types away, they'd have to draft one themselves.

CentroXer

Banned

Canada's easy draw to the final is ridiculous. It's also funny how TSN hypes Mcdavid to the stars because he had a couple of points vs Cinderella team denmark.

zroid

Banned
Perds won in OT... lol

Canada's easy draw to the final is ridiculous. It's also funny how TSN hypes Mcdavid to the stars because he had a couple of points vs Cinderella team denmark.

it is amazing. all because the Czechs beat Russia.

Dude in OT recorded his GF saying "thank you" after he blows his load and posted it online.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=960958

ibw1LSv4PexxKb.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PAP so it would make sense to put Ghetto on that line, but no let's out Weise there. /TherrienLogic

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like the Rangers aren't showing the Sabres a whole lot of respect. Came out flying early, then seemed to think it was going to be easy, then started getting lazy and giving Buffalo chances.

Much better by the 4th line just now, though.

EDIT: Brass!

Top Bottom