• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Acid08

Banned
Sounds like Thornton will probably be back tomorrow. Thank fuck.

Also holy shit do I not feel ready to go back to school on Monday.

ZeroGravity

Not that officiating was why the Lightning lost tonight, but I'm still blown away how the Pens got away without a high sticking call on this
jNfN8ATXdYhhP.jpg

Montresor

Raptors only down by five, nice.

OMG A BLOCK.

A THREE OMFG.

Edit: What is the NHL equivalent of this Golden State match? Leafs at the top of the standings with a 22-7 record and facing the Bruins of two years ago would be a good analogy?

Montresor

And what would the NHL equivalent of Kyle Lowry be for an NBA ignoramus like me? Stamkos? Lolz... Just kidding.

Edit: Dat Amir Johnson dunk god damn.

zroid

Banned
Brodeur is terrifying to have in your team's net.

:lol that reminds me of something I heard on the radio this morning... they were saying St Louis always has goaltending issues in the playoffs, and Brodeur is exactly the kind of "rock" they need to solidify it

not gonna lie, I laughed for like a minute straight

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Man, people really are paying a whole hell of a lot more money for Rangers tickets on the resale market this season than they did last season. I probably should have been taking better advantage of this. Somebody just legitimately paid me 150% face value to see the Sabres, for god's sake. Dat Stanley Cup Final bump.

In related news, I've had "flu-like symptoms" for about 4+ days now. End of the potential mumps incubation period is just a few days away...

Top Bottom