• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Razorskin

----- ------
Crawford injured :lol

Shades of Dipietro.

Did Pierre just smack Hoffman's ass

YsrOILj.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, that was a fun watch... but hopefully the players put a little more effort into their performance tomorrow

They won't (at least not by much).

If it's close they'll get a bit competitive, but chances are pretty decent that at least one team is going to hit a double digit score.

2012 was 12-9
2011 10-11
2009 11-12
2008 8-7
2007 9-12

They won't (at least not by much).

If it's close they'll get a bit competitive, but chances are pretty decent that at least one team is going to hit a double digit score.

Yeah, they replayed last year's all star game on NHL Network today and I forgot how little everyone gives a shit. It's not even worth turning on.

zroid

Banned
I might put the ASG on as background noise in case something fun happens, but yeah. For me All Star Weekend is over.\

edit: hehe Nash is talking about that Tarasenko goal where he danced through like 4 Rangers

zroid

Banned
Chris Johnston @reporterchris · 55m 55 minutes ago
Phil Kessel is not a fan of the Sportvision player tracking chips. "Too many numbers."
Bernier Stops That @BernierHadThat · 33m 33 minutes ago
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME KESSEL EVER SAID HE DIDN'T WANT CHIPS.

Clydefrog

god damn I watched that whole thing!

starting with Kessel winning his speedskate
gaudreau the hobbit child being used hilariously
nash being booed throughout
happy about kopitar owning his skill and then getzlaf one-ups him :(
ovechkin being ovechkin throughout
etcetc

deifnitely heard at least one "fuck" and quite a few "shits" from the players after shot misses though

trifelife

Since there's no hockey I've been replaying Final Fantasy IV and I think it's better than VI which is the best.

Who wants to fight?

Top Bottom