• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

I think these Winter Classic games are cool and I was thinking about getting tickets . . . but they seem kind of stupid to go to. You'll be so far away from the ice that you'll barely see anything. They even design the uniforms with larger numbers so that people will be able to see them from farther away.

And then I saw that the tickets are even more expensive than regular games. Seems kinda pointless other than the novelty of it. Perhaps if I can find some cheap tickets I'll go just for the event aspect of it (and the one here is Sharks v. Kings so it would be nice to see the Kings lose :) ). But if I'm going to a game, I'd rather see one in the arena where I can seem them up close.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
one of these days eventually the NHL will make a decent pregame musician selection by accident

just not this day

zychi

Banned
B6SJtIqCAAEoOBK.jpg

Wow, I just discovered something really cool. I can turn on the VPN, start a game streaming, and then turn off the VPN and the streaming game will continue working while other apps now work better without the Canadian IP address.

Edit: Damn it. It stopped working. :-/

Edit2: Oh wait . . . it is still working.

They need to use the cameras behind the net.

The main camera is so far away that it is zoomed way in and minor bumps make it wobbly. I'm getting seasick.

Edit: Oooh, this floating camera is GREAT.

Fuck these dickwipes and their inability to figure out how to shoot a fucking outdoor hockey game properly. This shit is nauseating

Top Bottom