• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
watching this game like

ku-xlarge.jpg

Merguson

Banned
You guys remember the Leafs/Wings Winter Classic where they changed ends after 10 minutes and that happened just as Zetterberg was going on a breakaway? That was funny.. (and a relief).

Ovi shoveling in the rebound. It is never sexy but it is probably the way most goals are scored.

Edit: I thought the Blackhawks were going to dominate.

zroid

Banned
Some day the NHL will figure out a way to entertain fans at outdoor games during the intermissions without bringing in musicians no one wants to hear

maybe by 2020

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Some day the NHL will figure out a way to entertain fans at outdoor games during the intermissions without bringing in musicians no one wants to hear

maybe by 2020
It has to be the worst gig as a musician. At best nobody gives the slightest fuck. At worst the crowd is downright hostile.

Acid08

Banned
Brehs, I've been drinking mimosas all morning. Never had one before, they're damn good. My inner white girl is going nuts.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

maybe by 2020

They can't even figure out their shitty soundtracks.

I mean they've had Death From Above and Protest the Hero on soundtracks, but there's like one good song every time.

Top Bottom