• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

zroid

Banned
I like how it unites all of the team members for a common cause - I don't personally see it as a devaluing of the season, but I can understand why other people would.

How was it handled before the ASG system? Didn't they just alternate years or something?

I'm not a big fan of the ASG system for the reasons stated above, but alternating is pretty dumb. I'd rather they have some mechanism for choosing which league gets the advantage rather than a coin toss.

RNH: It's nice to see how these guys handle themselves off the ice especially as a young guy.

Zh1RrNj.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price taking a picture with Sutter's son, pretty awesome they have him behind the bench for the game

B8O5pmfIAAEs-27.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
http://proicehockey.about.com/od/hockeyfaqsandtrivia/f/most_goals_game.htm

Question: What's the highest scoring game in NHL history?

Answer:

The most goals scored by one team in an NHL game was 16. The Montreal Canadiens defeated the Quebec Bulldogs 16-3 on March 3, 1920.

In the same season, Montreal helped set the record for most goals scored by two teams in a single game. The Canadiens and Toronto St. Patrick's combined for 21 goals on January 10, 1920, with Montreal winning 14-7. The Edmonton Oilers and Chicago Blackhawks tied the record on December 11, 1985. The Oilers won 12-9.

Top Bottom