• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
He also has a 7% ESGF%.

93% of the goals scored when he's on the ice goes into the Rangers net :lol

LOL I didn't even notice that, but you're right. All because he's AV's boy from back in Vancouver.

And he's going to be virtually impossible to get rid of because who is going to take 2 more years at a $1.45m cap hit for that?

Heretic

2j4tzi8.gif

perfect response lol

Acid08

Banned
Shaw just trying his absolute hardest to try to get someone to take a penalty. Players must be able to just see right through that.

zroid

Banned
It seems like whenever teams do the california trip they play San Jose and one of LA or Anaheim back to back. It doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't you play LA and Anaheim back to back?

It seems like whenever teams do the california trip they play San Jose and one of LA or Anaheim back to back. It doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't you play LA and Anaheim back to back?

The flight is near equivalent to the drive from Anaheim to staples in time, what's the difference?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Random, useless stats
B8thmN0CcAACOrM.jpg:large

Looking at the East standings...there really isn't a matchup you want.
I just want to avoid the Lightning, Rangers and Islanders in the first round. I don't think they hold on to take the East, but if they do I really hope Boston is that 8th seed and not the Rangers. Caps would be a grinding close 7 game series too.

My fucking god what if Arizona gets McDavid. :||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Better than the Oilers. Having McDavid play in a market that doesn't appreciate him is a lot better than having him play for an organization that will ruin his development and rob the sport of a great talent.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My fucking god what if Arizona gets McDavid. :||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I'm okay with this. I have no problem with the actual team aside from Mike Smith, it's the ownership and the way the NHL has handled them that is stupid. McDavid & Domi would be awesome to watch and it keeps him out of the East.

Top Bottom