• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sick shot

Looooool dismiss skill because of 1 play lol.
He hasn't showed anything resembling good hands all tournament. The only thing he's been good at is board play because he's already the size of a 30 year old.

Random question, does anyone know where I can find that gif of the Redwing player skating around the whole zone twice before scoring? I think it's Pavel Datsyuk but I'm not 100%

Edit: Nvm found it, I'm an idiot it was Gustav Nyquist

They both did it like 10 years apart. There were a few posts about how crazy of a coincidence it was.

Cake Boss

Banned
He hasn't showed anything resembling good hands all tournament. The only thing he's been good at is board play because he's already the size of a 30 year old.

Lol maybe look harder.

TotalSpitefulGoldeneye.gif

The kid is only 17 playing on the 4th line.

Red_Man

Don't know if I can buy he has hands if he can't produce in the OHL. Isn't that the easiest junior league to score in the CHL?
But he toe dragged a Denmark d man in a blow out one time, he has great hands !

Red_Man

Fucale had better get used to those breakdowns if he ever wants to play behind Emelin.

Red_Man

McDavid now tied with Crosby for points in a WJ with a period and another game to go. Not too shabby considering he's coming off a hand injury.

Great scouting PierRed_ManGuire.

I don't like guy cuz he's bigz and big guys scare me ;(
How's your franchise goalie doing?

Top Bottom