• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Calamari41

41 > 38
tNAwuji.jpg

KESLER!

ibfxU7jde4mc7X.gif

tumblr_msq0zxOVKT1spyq8zo1_400.gif

iJCEyYI.gif

iqpRpgZCSpjeB.gif

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

perryshush_zpszzxzjuwy.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Snooze ya lose, Heretic!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
At least they only have a 20% chance at 1st overall this year (assuming they finish 30th)

watch them drop to second overall and then Carolina/Sabres pick Eichel first

all the tables that will be flipped here will be epic

zroid

Banned
This is absolutely insane. What the fuck.

erek9n7.png

for the stats illiterate, he's saying the difference in scoring chances allowed per 60 mins at 5v5 between the 1st and 27th teams in suppressing them is 10.

the difference between the 29th team (Sabres) and the Leafs (30th) is 7.3

Quick

Banned
Or like this?

ibtOx7vT2ixUKa.gif

Not even sure if all those faces are still currently playing for the Leafs. May need your update. Maybe a sad Carlyle

I'm going to have to make a better version of this gif at some point. But funny enough, all those faces are currently with the team.

TM, I know how you're feeling right now. After the crying stops the feeling will pass.

But she's still not here with me, Acid, and my tears remain flowing.

I-Dont-Want-Go-So-Ill-Sad-Rain-Face.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
I thought you were better than this, Islanders. Yikes.

This is absolutely insane. What the fuck.

erek9n7.png

for the stats illiterate, he's saying the difference in scoring chances allowed per 60 mins at 5v5 between the 1st and 27th teams in suppressing them is 10.

the difference between the 29th team (Sabres) and the Leafs (30th) is 7.3

iU6ZipR9i84OC.gif

kingslunk

This year is weird guys. First everyone complained about the refs during the winter classic now there's a thread about the lions Cowboys refs.

The darkside is growing

zroid

Banned
This year is weird guys. First everyone complained about the refs during the winter classic now there's a thread about the lions Cowboys refs.

The darkside is growing

The main reason I watch the NFL is for the reffing controversies and hilarious fuck-ups, and this game had both in abundance, so it was a good afternoon

The darkside is growing

For all the "each game matters" shit I've heard over the years, it only magnifies the errors 100 fold.

I'd hate to have Tim Peel be the difference between a series win or not.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love the Isles and TM, but you guys were too close to the top for comfort. Thank you Oilers for doing some good for once.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I just went and looked at the stats, and apparently the Rangers are 10th in the NHL on the power play. I...I think I need to go lie down. I must still be dreadfully ill.

Quick

Banned
I just went and looked at the stats, and apparently the Rangers are 10th in the NHL on the power play. I...I think I need to go lie down. I must still be dreadfully ill.

Anytime I'm playing Be A GM on NHL 15, I'd get one of the broadcast guys telling me my team is one of the best at powerplays. I'm pretty sure I'm terrible at the PP in the game.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Damn, nothing in the world tastes better than that first ice cold Sprite in the morning after you've been up all night with the flu throwing up. Sweet nectar of life.

Top Bottom