• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Why would you slash the fucking goalie like that after he covered it?

Well deserved penalty there. They'd better hope the Leafs don't come back and go after Bobrovsky.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs lead 4-1

Have outshot the Blue Jackets 17-7...

Yet here I am not even stroking this half a chubb I have because I know how this will end. :(

Acid08

Banned
9iKOJez.png

Dat sample size.

All of their problems are solved. Plan the parade, rush the Hockey Hall of Fame.

zroid

Banned
Leafs lead 4-1

Have outshot the Blue Jackets 17-7...

Yet here I am not even stroking this half a chubb I have because I know how this will end. :(

Normally yes... but I don't know how it will end. Leafs never outshoot anyone so this is different...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I will say the Toronto media for the most part is probably sweating. If the Leafs ever do get good on the back of finally using analytics a lot of them will be exposed for being knuckledraggers (more so) when the fans start turning more towards wanting to know the "fancy stats" and not how hard they compete.

I will say the Toronto media for the most part is probably sweating. If the Leafs ever do get good on the back of finally using analytics a lot of them will be exposed for being knuckledraggers (more so) when the fans start turning more towards wanting to know the "fancy stats" and not how hard they compete.

Can't wait
TGNz0rC.png

Leafs start playing better and Bernier turns into Toskala.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently Tinordi just got one punched and is down with a lot of blood in the ice, hope he's alright

Top Bottom