• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Merguson

Banned
CYKwW27UoAErp-e.jpg

no expectations lol

Man our next month is going to be brutal. Really a tough month for us coming up.

At least I know we will beat the Pens so that will help the healing process.

fallout

the least of our problems you say? well, we wouldn't have any problems at all if he didn't let that weak ass shot in.
Ha, I guess. Other than that he's had an alright night. This just isn't the offensive powerhouse that I'm used to seeing.

Pikma

Banned
Ha, I guess. Other than that he's had an alright night. This just isn't the offensive powerhouse that I'm used to seeing.

Yeah, you can thank Ruff for that, he decided to separate the highest scoring pair in the whole league just for fun.

Samyy

I think Polak was going for it but then Toffoli just turned into the boards, couldn't stop at that point. Stupid hit but forwards need to stop putting their backs to other players right at the boards there.

the puck flashing across the blue paint made my butt pucker

Me too. That would have been a nice one.

Also, just ordered that Giroux jersey. It's coming from China, so it's supposed to take like a month or something to get here. I'll post pics when it arrives.

We suck in OT too, but that's due to some questionable line combinations I think.

With your team it's almost more inexcusable. The Wild have some legitimate offensive talent spread out among three decent lines. The Avs might not have the depth but they certainly have higher end guys than the Wild in Mack and Duchene and Barrie. That trio right there should be good enough to put away an OT in the first shift.

Also, just ordered that Giroux jersey. It's coming from China, so it's supposed to take like a month or something to get here. I'll post pics when it arrives.

With your team it's almost more inexcusable. The Wild have some legitimate offensive talent spread out among three decent lines. The Avs might not have the depth but they certainly have higher end guys than the Wild in Mack and Duchene and Barrie. That trio right there should be good enough to put away an OT in the first shift.

Barrie is never out there on the first shift, it's crazy. I swaer Beauch gets more TOI in OT than he does.

calder

Meh, I'll take a shootout loss against the best team the sport has ever seen. Hellebuyck was incredible, I am NOT looking forward to whatever happens when Pavs comes back

Haha alright. Speaking of which I actually need to get a new Giroux one. I have had the same one for years and it no longer really fits me. Probably gonna frame it after I try to get it signed or something.

Also need to grab a certain Flyers great jersey since we share the same last name

Top Bottom