• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

The Reimers named their daughter Heaven spelled backwards

James why

giphy.gif

That's almost as bad as Bozak naming his kid Kanon a few years ago.

giphy.gif

calder

Americans are sharply divided over President Donald Trump's order to temporarily block U.S. entry for all refugees and citizens of seven Muslim countries, with slightly more approving the measure than disapproving, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Tuesday.

Time to build that wall people.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Nash-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Grabner-Miller-Fast
Vesey-Pirri-Puempel

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Lundqvist

Cake Boss

Banned
NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Dopey Stats

NHL February 2017 |OT| The expansion announced with a notice, still a lot of bad players out there!

NHL February 2017 |OT| People on US are deporting.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
welp

Preds are interested in Duchene, how many superstar trades do they need to make?

On one hand, Preds still have Center issues and things can get very bad very quickly if Fisher retires after this season. On the other, I don't think that they can afford another superstar trade.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
welp

On one hand, Preds still have Center issues and things can get very bad very quickly if Fisher retires after this season. On the other, I don't think that they can afford another superstar trade.
He just got named captain, no way he would retire already, would he?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
He just got named captain, no way he would retire already, would he?

He's a UFA after this season, so who knows.

Hasn't had any major injuries so far this season, so he might be more inclined to stick around for another year or two. But I always felt like he would end up being a transitional captain.

oh wow, Aho has a chance for his first hat trick?

he deserves it, awesome player IMO and my gf thinks he's hot.

edit: first shot past Pavelec... again......

Top Bottom