• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I saw your ACLU donation post -thumbs up-

unfortunately this stay was only granted for people already in transit but the ACLU has promised to file similar lawsuits to address all parts of the executive order ASAP. one small win at least.

Marvie_3

Banned
I saw your ACLU donation post -thumbs up-

unfortunately this stay was only granted for people already in transit but the ACLU has promised to file similar lawsuits to address all parts of the executive order ASAP. one small win at least.
Would have been a bigger donation but I havent started getting paid from my new job yet. This shit has to be put down.

Quick

Banned
What games did you get to play?

Splatoon 2 - Never played the first, but I thought this was cool. The gyro controls were annoying, but I think being tethered made it difficult.
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I've never played a Zelda game for more than a minute, so I thought this was cool as hell. It's a good-looking game, albeit a bit low-res in parts - might just be the demo build.
Arms - Really fun, though character selection is a bit thin. I'm assuming/hoping it's because of it's a demo.
1-2 Switch (Ball Counting and Milk) - It was alright. It's very much a party game, so it's not a game for solo players I think. I wanted to try Quickdraw, but the music got really loud all of a sudden, and the game is dependent on hearing the audio.
Fast RMX - It's basically Wipeout.
Bomberman - It's basically the same Bomberman as you know.

imBask

Banned
Quebecor getting those dump trucks full of money ready.

Then, in hilarious fashion, gets swerved by the NHL again.

as I said earlier, some cities might want a team and aren't ready to pay the big price for a new franchise. Quebec are desperate enough to pay that price, and the more they wait, the more they're going to accept to pay.

That empty arena looks stupid as hell and everyone's laughing at them over here (and/or are angry at them for wasting tax money on that stupid fucking thing)

iLLmAtlc

Eashl stats are stats

UKn4BTs.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
as I said earlier, some cities might want a team and aren't ready to pay the big price for a new franchise. Quebec are desperate enough to pay that price, and the more they wait, the more they're going to accept to pay.

That empty arena looks stupid as hell and everyone's laughing at them over here (and/or are angry at them for wasting tax money on that stupid fucking thing)
Still looks way better than that shopping mall looking Bell Centre.

Chris R

Get the damn arena built already Seattle so we can be balanced and in harmony after QC gets a team.

The only question then is realignment... I think I'd be in favor of a 4 division conference but don't know how to deal with the west

That was the worst skills competition I've ever seen in my life. No one in the building cared or even knew who the majority of the players were (it felt like) and the players looked like they didn't give a shit, either.

Top Bottom