• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was hoping the Habs would go .500 with AGally out, and they're sitting at 9-4-4 now, can't really complain about anything. Really curious as to what the lineup looks like when everyone is back, I feel like Beaulieu will be moved at the deadline to get a forward, he's been getting monster minutes lately.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
15978337_10210722357230982_22160285_n.jpg

15978152_10210722358831022_647806044_n.jpg

NHL twitter is best twitter

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers are back on the ice practicing, and Rick Nash is back, as is Pavel Buchnevich. But maybe even more importantly, Mika Zibanejad appears to be cleared for contact and is skating in a regular jersey.

Nick Holden is out for "personal reasons," Jesper Fast has the flu, and Staal and Puempel are still concussed.

Gonna be interesting to see who can return to the lineup tomorrow night and what they do with the leftovers. If Nash, Buchnevich, and Zibanejad are back, then the Rangers are at 14 healthy forwards, I believe (counting Fast as "healthy").

🙁

Our dog has been healthy basically since we got him as a puppy over 3 years ago. We've been very lucky.

My Cat has always seemed fine. I had him since Middle School and I'm 21 now. The past few months have been depressing. I know he's not going to live forever but I hate seeing him like this. He was Diagnosed with Diabetes and he was doing just fine. I don't understand..

my mom's dog has a seizure every 6 months or so. hes had 6 or so now. Vet says there isnt anything we can do except keep him safe when it happens. I forget what my mom said he does, but you can basically tell when its about to happen

its pretty scary, but he seems like hes doing alright

Also lost my cat one month ago. He looked just like the Creepers avatar so lurking in this thread and seeing Creepers avatar has brought memories of him from time to time lol. He was 15 years old (his kidneys broke down) so he had it coming but it still feels pretty damn weird going to my parents place and not seeing him there. I was 10 when we got him and now 25 so from a kid to mid twenties adult. Damn time flies...

PillarEN

Also lost my cat one month ago. He looked just like the Creepers avatar so lurking in this thread and seeing Creepers avatar has brought memories of him from time to time lol. He was 15 years old (his kidneys broke down) so he had it coming but it still feels pretty damn weird going to my parents place and not seeing him there. I was 10 when we got him and now 25 so from a kid to mid twenties adult. Damn time flies...
15 is nice long age though no?

Best of luck to your cat Creeper.

Top Bottom