• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
What a fucking embarrassment. Still, Preds win!

sPLCX65.gif

9w0Kgip.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If the playoffs started today:

Maple Leafs @ Capitals
Penguins @ Blue Jackets
Rangers @ Canadiens
Bruins @ Senators

Predators @ Wild
Blues @ Blackhawks
Flames @ Ducks
Oilers @ Sharks

Apparently the Trump cabinet has by far the highest IQ of any cabinet ever. Huh, crazy.

Also the first since '88 without any Hispanics......wait a second. Seriously this is some NK tier shit.

When they come for brown people don't be surprised if I show up on you Canadian's doorstep looking for asylum.

imBask

Banned
Also the first since '88 without any Hispanics......wait a second. Seriously this is some NK tier shit.

When they come for brown people don't be surprised if I show up on you Canadian's doorstep looking for asylum.

i'll let you live at my place, I have a shitty futon ready for you

that'll be 900 CAD a month, a bargain for you really

Silexx

What a dipshit GM, hyping everyone up that he's gonna come back this January without even knowing the results first.

I'm starting to wonder if the organization is intentionally putting up a front in order to delay having MacArthur officially retire so that he can continue getting is paid per his contract.

imBask

Banned
Peopleare comparing Condon's stats from last year and Price's stats from this year, and people are calling in wondering why we let Condon go and maybe we should've kept him and blablabla

kill me now

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Peopleare comparing Condon's stats from last year and Price's stats from this year, and people are calling in wondering why we let Condon go and maybe we should've kept him and blablabla

kill me now

So what you're saying is people are seriously discussing if Condon is better than Price?

Top Bottom