• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Cactus

Banned
I'm starting to wonder if the organization is intentionally putting up a front in order to delay having MacArthur officially retire so that he can continue getting is paid per his contract.

Doubt it. A number of teams currently have players sitting on IR who will clearly never play another NHL game.

Socreges

Banned
So what you're saying is people are seriously discussing if Condon is better than Price?
Based on the way the two have played recently, it's worth looking into. Personally, I'd put Price ahead of Condon. But if things continue this way, with Price getting progressively worse, I know someone's going to quote this in a year and laugh at me. 😒 Too bad Condon is American - for a moment I thought he could take over for Canada in the World Cup. Or if players go to the Olympics.

imBask

Banned
well one of the caller said that Condon's 2nd season was comparable to Price's 2nd season, so maybe we should've kept him

and he was serious

calder

Probably the first actual thought I had upon waking this morning was about how Trump was being inaugurated today. Still feels... unreal.

imBask

Banned
0 points Lazar? That guy? Woah easy there I am not All Bran Murray trading high character guys for nothing.

yeah but GRIT and CHARACTER and advanced stats!

oh on that topic, Wilde was still tweeting about his huge boner for Eller last night... in 2017

calder

<3

C2oUXqxVQAANn4B.jpg

(still assume they keep him out until after the All Star break regardless, but he's on track to return at least)

I didn't realize he could be sent straight to the Marlies. Makes more sense now, that team is pretty shit and could use the help.

Marincin is going to be in for Corrado this weekend so.... he had a good run.

imBask

Banned
"We're happy with where we are and we are rebuilding, and we thing Claude Julien is a good coach and he's part of the solution"

Reckheim

I didn't realize he could be sent straight to the Marlies. Makes more sense now, that team is pretty shit and could use the help.

Marincin is going to be in for Corrado this weekend so.... he had a good run.

Has this been confirmed? I knew Marincin was skating and practicing now but didn't know he was ready to go.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This guy is full of more shit than a portapotty at coahcella, he said the exact same thing about Therrien last season, they lost like 5 in a row and obviously he's still here. There's an image out there screen capping all the garbage he's posted on Twitter that hasn't come true.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Might be the best tweet I've read all day regarding the election

Alright lightning, this is your one chance to replace rainbows as a symbol of hope.

I'm still calling that Roy will be Montreal's next coach tho
Bergevin would never give him the amount of control he wants on a team, he'll be Quebecs coach when they get their team back.

mdubs

Banned
Might be the best tweet I've read all day regarding the election

Bergevin would never give him the amount of control he wants on a team, he'll be Quebecs coach when they get their team back.

True, I suppose it's Guy Carbonneau's turn in line too

Erdrick

Basically, the man is an international sporting treasure and an endless reaction gif resource and he needs to be back in the NHL as soon as humanly possible.

goes without saying but... obviously not coaching my team

Oh hell no. That'd be a gong show. I'm fine with Maurice even though the team has floundered thus far this season.

Maybe Julien if they both get fired from their current teams down the road?

Top Bottom