• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Spl1nter

3tgip2.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well the Wings game is over now... down 2-0 to the Wild on some bulllllshit plays. Wings don't win games like these. They're gonna have to win this 3-2, can't allow goal if they want a chance.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Well the Wings game is over now... down 2-0 to the Wild on some bulllllshit plays. Wings don't win games like these. They're gonna have to win this 3-2, can't allow goal if they want a chance.

Cleary standing there doing nothing in front of the net on that goal was really helpful.

Wonderful should have been 1-1, now 2-0. Just when you think this team may turn the corner, they go back to their losing ways. :/

Edit: Guess Mass Effect it is. :/

FUUUUUUU...........

I turn it off, Nyquist scores, I run out to see the goal, to watch the Wild score, so I guess I can't watch or they get scored on. Wonderful... :/

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
4-1 Wild... Wings were out of this as soon as that fucking goal didn't get counted. Heatley gets away with murder on that one.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That one's on Lashoff. Can't let that puck go through your legs.

Top Bottom