• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Quick

Banned
CAPTAIN!

iwZHTBmJ9VDMV.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The more Kadri gets to play against top lines is the closer he gets to possibly moving up to the top line next season.

Hunter S.

I mean really think about this. In 2012, we had the Phoenix Coyotes make it to the western finals. There's so much parity that there hasn't been a repeat Cup winner since 04.

Before 04, it was essentially just Red Wings, Avalanche, and Devils who won cups since 94. There was 1 cup by the Stars in between. That's 10 years of 3 teams out of 30. It gets even worse before the 90s.
*cries* remembers the great times before the 2004. Every year avs vs Detroit.
Edit: and to further your point the Desert Dogs and the Kings could easily miss the playoffs this year. It is almost a sad joke how much bouncing around in success there is in today's NHL.

Spl1nter

Talk to mom on phone, leafs score 2 goals. Not bad mom maybe I will talk to you more.

Also Kessel gave Bozak his bday gift a day late.

Quick

Banned
Tampa Bay's defence is getting its box stretched tonight. That's another hole another forward's been able to go through.

Top Bottom