• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Marvie_3

Banned
chicago might lose 6 of their next 7 games

900x900px-LL-5fb8be8c_waynes-world-monkeys-might-fly-out-.jpeg

LTTP as always, but it'd be nice if we could win a game in the damned shootout. Oh well, 3 out of 4 points in a home and home against Boston is damned good enough!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL, Boston's assistant coach throws his earpiece behind the bench, perfectly into a fan's beer:

bsbeerfinal.gif

Chris R

IDK if that is a penalty...

edit: but that was a rocket

edit 2: Sharks commentary doesn't seem to understand perspective and that the "clear" angle is not level with the crossbar.

still a fucking terrible call...

CCF23

Putting mics on the refs for those reviewed goal calls was the stupidest idea ever. Was way better/more dramatic when they'd get off the headset and turn around and either point at center ice or waive it off.

Chris R

Putting mics on the refs for those reviewed goal calls was the stupidest idea ever. Was way better/more dramatic when they'd get off the headset and turn around and either point at center ice or waive it off.

Thats how it is 80% of the time anyways :p

geeko

Starting to feel a little better about the Sharks game I'm going to on Wednesday. Ehhhhh, shit I <3 the Sharks regardless how much they suck. Good on Shepard to get that goal, we really needed a cushion.

calder

Thats how it is 80% of the time anyways :p

The refs mic has, I'm willing to bet, never once worked at MTS Centre. To the pont I'm convinced arena dude just hands the head official a paperback book wrapped in electrical tape with an earpiece and mic on a string.

geeko

YES, thanks Boyle!

EDIT: See you on Wednesday Ducks. I'll be at the game, Drunk as shit. Will be a good time.

EDIT: And with that win, it is time to start playing Bioshock: Infinite. It is preloaded and ready to go. Tonight is a good night.

Top Bottom