• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

You guys are officially trying too hard now.

i6keBQtZpesT4.gif

Quick

Banned
I'd hate to bust out a debit card to pay a stripper. Plus, how are you supposed to make it rain?

Why do you hate freedom and liberty, Marvie?

Wow, we are on a 3 game winning streak with all of those being on the road. I'm more impressed that we beat Phoenix than the Ducks because we tend to suck against bad teams.

Unfortunately I have missed the last 2 games since I have been in Hawaii which is an amazing place so far. Also LAX is a horrible run down airport, you can complain all you want about Detroit, but man is our airport 10x better than LAX.

$1 bills are the dumbest thing ever, I hate pulling out all those bills when I go to the states.

On a hockey related note, a writer for ESPN Boston is saying that Flames want M. Subban as part of any deal for Iginla, which isn't too surprising.

TBH change is worse. Having spent time on both sides of the fence bills are more convenient, especially now with smart phones.

RE strippers: canadian strippers put a tooney on their snatch and you literally flick it with coins to try and knock it off to win a poster :lol they also do this on top of blankets to make money easier to collect.

RE Flames moves: Not at all surprising.. I've been scratching my head about kipper the last few days. Im fully prepped for the firesale..watch it blow up in our faces and we get shit all..

RE strippers: canadian strippers put a tooney on their snatch and you literally flick it to try and knock it off to win a poster :lol they also do this on top of blankets to make money easier to collect.
Looks like I'm going to a strip club then.

Desis, smelly, you in? Let's go flick some stripper vaginas.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

As long as I'll be too drunk to remember it the next morning, I'm in.

I've been to one strip club my entire life, and I remember like 5 seconds of it because it was like 4am and I was REALLY drunk. It was grad trip in Spain. Good times were had.

Terrordactyl's description intrigued me.

I forgot to mention you flick coins at a coin placed above the vaginal region :p thats kinda the important part. It blew my mind the first time I went to one up in Canada, like...why would you want filthy ass coins tossed at your genitalia? Not to mention it could be painful haha

The only Canadian strip club I've been to that wasn't a total dive in Saskatchewan is the French Maid in Calgary, that one is a pretty classy establishment. Lots of women in the crowds there, makes it much less skeezy.

CCF23

I forgot to mention you flick coins at a coin placed above the vaginal region :p thats kinda the important part. It blew my mind the first time I went to one up in Canada, like...why would you want filthy ass coins tossed at your genitalia? Not to mention it could be painful haha

Why wouldn't you want coins tossed at your genitalia?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I only had quarters in my pocket the last time I was there :p They don't discriminate, they take coins of any sort.

In Switzerland, they have these MASSIVE 5 dollar coins. They're about twice the size of a toonie. And about twice as heavy. Kind of worth it once to see the scared look on their face.

1338561784hi3C5C.jpg

the one at the bottom left of course

sammich

Ugh, the flames better not go after Subban. WTF do they need more goalies for. They are already stacked in the system with goalies. Get something else, anything else but a goalie.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha, even Norway's coach halfway around the world is able to call out Torts on his "system:"

"Roy Johansen, the coach of Norway’s World Championship team, said that the Rangers are a bad fit for Zuccarello because they play “stone age hockey” by just dumping and chasing."

Zuccarello's flying to NY right now but might not be able to join the team for a couple of weeks because his visa needs to clear.

Jesper Fast might or might not be joining the Rangers in the next week or so, too. There''s a lot of confusion about whether or not he's planning on playing for Sweden at the World Championships (or if Sweden will let him bail on it). If not, he'll only be able to play for the Connecticut Whale for a couple of weeks in the AHL and then have to go back to Europe by April 15.

I don't know that calling in guys from Europe is going to do the trick (especially a young guy like Fast who has no real experience with the North American game), but at least it's something to shake up the team. I wonder if this push towards our youth and foreign assets means they're not expecting any kind of big trade. Or, perhaps on the contrary, this is all a move to set the wheels in motion to bring in more offense to compensate for the loss of Gaborik?

Either way, I have no idea what this team is going to look like a week or so from now.

Lines have been shaken up a bit:
Flash-Goc-Kopecky
Howden-Shore-Mueller
Hubby-Mattias-Santorelli
Upshall-Smithson-Rallo

Markie should be in net, Gudbranson is questionable with the flu.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
All Rangers on the ice today. Hank starting in net again (dude is going to be run ragged by the end of the season). JT Miller is a game-time decision.

Cake Boss

Banned
Because he sucks ?(except for his ringette shootout move which is more entertaining than effective) ?

he is nothing special, run of the mill 4th liner.

Solid PKer, has quick feet, brings some speed and energy, has more goals than Peter Regin in less games, plus a great locker room guy, hes loved in the dressing room. Plus hes only 23.

Yeah I dont mind him being waived but when a Reginis still on the roster after several prime chances to do something with and fail miserably, then still be on the roster while other playere have contributed like Obrien and Daugavins are out of the lineup kind of doesnt make any sense. Even fucking Kassian has a goal this season.

Dizzy has been sent down as well. that frees up 2 spots, either means someone is coming off IR and a callup or a trade.

Clydefrog

Wow, we are on a 3 game winning streak with all of those being on the road. I'm more impressed that we beat Phoenix than the Ducks because we tend to suck against bad teams.

Unfortunately I have missed the last 2 games since I have been in Hawaii which is an amazing place so far. Also LAX is a horrible run down airport, you can complain all you want about Detroit, but man is our airport 10x better than LAX.

LAX is bad. But it's worth dealing with if you're flying to Hawaii! Where you at? I grew up on Oahu.

Dustin Penner, lol.

ahahaha Pennermania strikes again

Heretic

You still in Hawaii?

Edit: You still are. Let me know when you're back at LAX so that I can go stalk you!

Top Bottom